Error code 272

You'll see the following error message in H&R Block’s 2018 tax software if, when completing the T5013: Statement of partnership income page, you entered your business income or loss in box 116 but didn’t enter your gross business income in box 118:

You need to enter the gross business income shown in box 118 on the T5013 slip because you entered business income (loss) in box 116. [error code: 272]

How do I fix this?

To correct the error, on the T5013 page in the tax software, enter your gross business income in box 118 as shown on the T5013 slip you received.

Note: To enter your T5013 slip into the software, go to the QUICK ENTRY tab and click on the QUICK SLIP icon. Type "T5013" in the search field. Click the highlighted selection or press Enter to continue