Revenu Québec’s My Account for Individuals is a secure, personalized, and confidential portal for you to access and manage your tax-related information online. With your My Account for Individuals, you can:
- Review your income tax information
- Change your personal information
- Start and/or manage your direct deposit details
- View your notice of assessment (NOA)
- View/apply for payments and/or benefits
- View or authorize a Power of Attorney
- Receive online mail
Note: This is not a complete list. Refer to the Revenu Québec website for a full list of services.
Important: To register for My Account, you must have filed a tax return for the current or a previous year.
You have the option to choose from two ways to register for (and later access) your My Account – with a Sign-in Partner (such as your bank) or by creating a clicSÉQUR (Québec government's authentication service) account. Before you begin the registration process, be sure to have your current and/or your previous year’s notice of assessment on hand; for security purposes, Revenu Québec will ask you to enter your notice number.
Where can I learn more?